Bubsa 2018

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon

The Bubsa Charitable Trust is a registered charity with the New Zealand Charities Services (CC56829)

Drive for Bubsa in 2019!

MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO THE LIVES OF HUNDREDS OF FAMILIES

By being a Bubsa driver, you are directly improving the lives of families across many communities. 

 

Our Bubsa fleet drivers carry the most important cargo, mums and bubs, to ensure they get to medical visits safely.  We will have multiple full-time roles and part-time roles that we need to fill.

You can also become a Bubsa-affiliated driver.  This gives you the flexibility of being your own boss and working your own hours.  You will take home 80% of your ride fares, knowing that the remaining 20% is being used to make a positive change in the lives of women and families.

We are looking for interested

Affiliated Drivers to register with us!

MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO THE LIVES OF HUNDREDS OF FAMILIES

By being a Bubsa affiliated driver, you generate revenue to support our mission.    The fares you are earning directly affect our ability to provide free rides to new mums and pregnant women, improving the lives of families and communities.

PERKS OF BEING A BUBSA AFFILIATED DRIVER

  • Drive at your convenience and be your own boss

  • Take home 80% of your fares

  • Manage work-life balance and make it work for you - the more you drive, the more money you earn.

  • Make a direct positive impact on the lives of young families and pregnant women

WHAT DO I NEED TO JOIN BUBSA?

  • You have access to a car in excellent condition, with at least four doors.

  • You have an iPhone or Android phone.

  • You are at least 20 years old.

  • You can confidently speak English.

  • Have a current passenger endorsement OR have held your full licence for a minimum of two years and agree to obtain your passenger endorsement (Bubsa will help you apply for this).

BUBSA AFFILIATED DRIVERS